Thursday 15 November 2018

Marython part One

A couple of Sundays ago I attended my first Marython organised by Kraft Crazy in Amesbury.  This is a day is held in memory of a lady called Mary where you can make up to 25 cards and the day raises money for a local hospice in Mary's memory.

Some people made their cards from start to finish on the day, but as I'm a slow worker I just did the stamping and die cutting for the cards and left the construction to do at home.  Well, I've been constructing all day and have only just about done half.  Which is a shame as I was going to finish the ironing tomorrow!

I'm very pleased with the cards so far, there are many different techniques and styles of cards and I've been taken out of my comfort zone a couple of times - there's even faux stitching (my pet hate).




3 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of cards. Looks like you had a very productive time at the Marython and well as raising money for the local hospice. I visited Kraft Crazy earlier this year and came out with a bag full of goodies. Perhaps you were one of the ladies sat around the craft table in the shop, there was certainly a lot of laughter that day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may well have been. Usually causing mayhem. If you are visiting the area and/or shop again do say. I've yet to leave the shop without buying something.

      Delete
  2. A great collection of cards Karen, hope you got the others made and the ironing done too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete