Tuesday 26 February 2019


Another lovely day today, very unseasonable, but rather nice.  Today I've made a birthday card for my youngest sister.  She is 17 years younger than me and it makes me feel very old when I realise that she is 43 on Friday.  Where do the years go?

Sarah's card is made using Sue Wilson dies.  I'm still working through never before used stash and I rather like the dies used on this card.  The ink, which is a Momento Brilliance was a moment of inspiration.  I suddenly remembered the inks unused up on the shelf, and lo and behold an almost perfect match. 

A few gems and Bob's your uncle, or Sarah's your sister.  If she doesn't like it I shall eat all her cake!




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Karen, such a lovely design and I love your colour choice. I'm sure your sister will love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, glad you got your blog up and running properly again, sorry I didn't spot it until now, and only then thanks to your comment - and WOW what gorgeous makes! I love this, that hint of colour on the flowers is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fantastic card Karen and the colour that you've used too. I'm sure that your sister will love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete