Wednesday 6 March 2019

Craftalong

A couple of weeks ago a friend and I decided to join in Clarity's craftalong on Hochanda with Barbara Gray.  I didn't buy the craftalong kit as I had a suspicion that any of the three way stamps and dies would do.  The craftalong was enjoyable and we had a good laugh as we completed our projects and I came home with a few things to finish off.  It's probably heresy to say that I was slightly disapointed in the actual crafting as the projects, except that of the stencil, were the same techniques used before on Hochanda demonstrations with new releases.  But hey we had fun...

I've had my finishing off head on recently and have completed the cards below from the craftalong. 

On this card I've used perga glitter on the double sided adhesive and chromo pen round the edge to finish off.

This one has gilding flakes on the double sided adhesive.  I've never used gilding flakes like this before and managed to get a lot of my craft room gilded!

This is the negative waste from the top card with perga glitter on the double sided adhesive.  I love this technique and the fact of making a card from what you would normally through away.  There is only one card like this and two of the main die cut as I had a little accident and pinged the cut outs everywhere!


Townhouse stamps using the three way stamps in two ways - outline and inner, and outline and background.  Both work well and mounted on mop up paper using the ink used to make toppers.  No waste crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment