Wednesday 16 January 2019

WOYWW 502



My desk is multi tasking this week as I have gone back to work for a few days a month and needed proper desks space to prepare the necessary for each of my students.  I feel good about going back, I have the best of both worlds in that I will be working for one week a month and the rest of the time for crafting.  Definitely the correct balance I feel.

On my desk are the remnants of yesterday evenings craft session including two cards made for sending today - I live on the edge!  Following my new year's resolution of using unused stamps I made the cards using the same stamps but in different ways.  Now to clear it so I can start today afresh.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely looking cards on your desk. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. Love and God Bless, Caro xx (#19)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those birds stamps..... sending you an email.
    Great cards you've made there
    Have a good week
    Christine #25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I can't email you cos of google+. Wondered if you'd thought of selling the bird stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Christine, a friend and I regularly swap stamps and she has already laid hands on them.

      Delete
  4. Love how the same stamps can look so different. Karen. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice works missus, I do like the crazy birds set, must dig mine out. Very glad to read that your work life balance is working nicely for you, bravo! Your link at my blog takes the reader to your first WOYWW post..it might be better to link’ to the blog rather than a specific page if you can’t rememnber allthe to-I gotta and fo-I gotta required!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should read to-Ing and fro-Ing!

    ReplyDelete