Sunday 13 January 2019

New Year Resolution-get on and use it!

Like every crafter I know, I have a pile of unused, untried, stuff piling up around my fairly decent sized craftroom that sometimes it's hard for me to squeeze in.  So new year's resolution is ... USE IT.  My resolution is to make at least two cards a week using previously unused stuff - including the boxes of inky backing papers.  Once I've used the stamp, die of whatever if I like it, it can stay.  If I don't it's in the swap box.

The second part of my resolution is that if I buy anything new it has to be used straight away, to the same rules as above, otherwise it is likely to sit gathering dust like the rest.

Wonder how long I can keep it up?  Probably about as long as the healthy walks and giving up chocolate!

So I start the year with this stamp which must be quite old as it has a sale sticker on the packaging and it must have sat on my shelf for a year.  I like the stamp more than the card but feel it has limited use, so the swap box it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment