Monday 22 June 2020

Art Journaling for Beginners 2

Like waiting for buses art journaling classes came along two at once.  After Sharon's on Friday afternoon, Saturday morning saw me sat waiting at my desk for a class with Tracy Scott (of Paperartsy fame).

Wow o wow was this fun.  I had paint everywhere and in the end had to stop and watch the rest of the class as I had bits of work everywhere and nowhere to actually work.

Again, like Sharon, Tracy is a great demonstrator and teacher and makes you believe in yourself.  Tracy is returning to the Forget me not Kraft Kabin at the end of July and I will be signing up for that class as well.


2 comments:

  1. One word for this and that's WOW.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I can't think why I was so against journaling! Really good fun and different techniques used. I shall be doing more :)

    ReplyDelete