Wednesday 10 June 2020

Starting on Christmas in June

Another meeting that needed a displacement activity last night, so I continued with my use of the Crafter's Companion layering stencils and made some Christmas cards.  Again I used the Timeless Lilies stencil but this time turned it into a poinsettia.  I had to move the stencil around to make another leaf for balance, but this was easy to do.  I stencilled straight onto the card blank so very easy for batch making cards, and cheaper to post. 

The sentiment is an old one from a magazine which I stamped in Watering Can Archival as I wanted something softer than black. 


2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic as a pointsettia Karen, might have to pinch this idea from you.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karen, a great idea to create a Poinsettia with your Timeless Lilies stencil.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete